In order to login to your online course, you need to know your Login ID and Password. Please follow the Etudes login instructions below:
NOTE: Please be aware that you may not login to online courses until the official start date of the term. Your Login ID and Password may not work before the first day of class if your college has not yet loaded rosters into the courses.
1. Open your web browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
2. Go to the Etudes Gateway page at https://myetudes.org
3. Enter your User Id and password and click on the Login button.
If you don't know your LACCD student id, contact your Admissions & Records office.
NOTE: This is a permanent account that you will use for all Etudes courses for this term and all subsequent terms at LAMC and any other LACCD colleges that use Etudes to deliver or support courses. Your login information does NOT get reset from term to term. If you change your password, the change will apply to all of your current and future courses. Please save your login information for future reference.
4. Now login to etudes - http://myetudes.org
5. Once you log on, you'll find a link to your courses on a navigation bar along the top of the screen, under the Etudes logo.
You can customize the order of your tabs (course sites) or hide old term sites. See how to customize your tabs.
~ close window ~