Etudes Login Tips!
Troubleshooting Tips! Reasons why you may
be unable to log on:
- Classes have not started yet. Registration data
is loaded on the first day of class onto Etudes.
website to find out when your term starts.
- You are entering invalid login information.
Refer to your
institution's website for the correct userid formula and the default
password that they assign to students.
- You forgot your password.
If you have taken classes before, you may have changed your password and
no longer remember it. Add your email in the
Reset Password tool and a new computer-generated password will be emailed to you. The response is instant.
- The Reset Password tool does not recognize your
email. Either you are not yet in the system, or you had changed your
password, or your institution added a different email address for you.
Try all the email addresses that you have owned. If that doesn't help,
check with your Admissions office to find out what email address they
may have included for you.
Your Account has old information or you have duplicate accounts in the
system. Complete our "Update
My Etudes Account" form. Provide your old email and the
month / date of your b-day to allow Etudes to verify your identity.
not a new user of Etudes.
If you are not a new user
of Etudes, please use the password that you had established in the past. We don't change passwords from term to term.
- You have requested to add a class, but you are
NOT officially enrolled in the Registrar's Office yet.
You will be able to log into the Etudes system the morning after you are officially enrolled
with your institution's Admissions. Weekends may be an exception.
- You are attempting to log on from an unsupported browser, such as AOL or MSN (see
- If your class is over and your instructor
has disabled the the site, you can no longer see a tab for the course.
- If you have been dropped from the course, you'll no longer have a tab to the class.