Have Questions? Need Help?
- For questions about your grades, assignments, due dates, etc., please contact your instructor within your Etudes course.
- For tutoring, see LTCC’s Tutoring and Learning Center.
- For Library services, see LTCC Library.
- For on-campus help contact Carol Merkley at (530) 541-4660 ext. 250.
- Make sure you have the right login information. First, find your LTCC student id #. Then, see Etudes Login for LTCC students.
- If you have used Etudes before and forgot your password, use the Reset Password tool.
- If you don’t remember the email address that you have in Etudes, request to have your account updated.
- If you are registered for an online course that uses Etudes and you can’t log on, perhaps the term has not yet started and your account is not yet in Etudes.
- If you registered today, try to log on tomorrow morning – provided that the term has started.
If Etudes staff can’t find you in the system and you registered prior to today, either the term has not started or your instructor does not use Etudes to deliver his or her class. Some LTCC classes are offered via Canvas, Moodle, and Chackboard. Please check with your instructor about the course delivery method. You may also check LTCC’s Online Education web page: http://www.ltcc.edu/web/academics/online-education
See more troubleshooting tips.