Small Upgrade Release - July 11, 2011
Course Map Enhancements
1. Enhanced information icons in Course Map for students
Enhanced information icons in front of course items on the map to help students identify their status:
Here is a sample screen shot with the new info icons.
2. Enhanced text in 'completion' icons to provide students with details
Status icons were already in place, but they now provide students with more details:
3. Added the Ability for Students to Monitor their Progress in Modules
A module is considered complete when students view all the sections.
Etudes now provides students with specific information as to how many sections they have to read in order for the module to be complete. As mentioned in the previous section, this information is included in the 'in-progress' and 'info' icons in front of the Modules in Course Map.
Also, Modules now includes a new column ("Viewed") in the Table of Contents which lists the date the Module was completed.
Additionally, in the Module's home page, students can see the last date that they viewed each section. The sections that have not been viewed will have a dash.
Note: Instructors can view the above Course Map
enhancements in Activity Meter's individual student view.
Activity Meter Enhancements
1. Show Instructors if Students Have Read their Evaluation Comments in Activity Meter (Discussions section)
A green icon indicates that the student visited the Review page after you graded and released scores. If a student has not reviewed your released evaluation comments, a dash is shown.
2. If there are multiple submissions by Students, all are now listed in Activity Meter (AT&S section)
Each of the submissions are listed with details on date started and date finished, or 'in-progress', if a submission is not yet complete. This allows instructors to view all of the activity of students.
In the below example, you can see that a student has two submissions, with one of them being in progress.
Updated: July 12, 2011, by VSinou