Table of Contents
If a section is taught by two or more instructors, you can limit the survey to one instructor in the course. To do so, follow these steps:
- Under Distribute Evaluations, check the option to limit the survey to a section and select the section..
- Then select the instructor you want to distribute the survey to.
- Continue with the rest of the distribution of survey options.
The survey will be distributed to the selected section for the selected instructor.
Details on Functionality #
- If a survey is restricted to a section and specific instructor(s), the name of the instructor(s) are listed in the student view, under the default instructions. This informs the students as to who they are evaluating.
- The selected instructor’s name is listed in the email to the results recipients. This allows the individual to know who the evaluation is for.
- When ’email results to instructors’ is checked, the results are sent only to the instructor who has been selected for a survey. Not any others in the site.
- If a survey is restricted to a section and a specific instructor, only the name of the selected instructor is displayed on the course in the Dashboard.
- The PDF with the results lists only the selected instructors and sections for the particular survey- and not everyone that is part of the course.
- The CSV file with the raw data listed the restricted sections and instructors selected to be evaluated.