A simple tool that ensures reliable course design and organization in Canvas courses!
Adjust-All HQ is an LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability) external application that integrates tightly with Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) and offers the ability to adjust all course dates and control various settings from one place!
Installed in ALL the courses in your Canvas, it helps your instructors work more efficiently and create better organized courses. Adjust-All HQ is group and section-aware, enabling instructors to work with a specific subset of items in a course.
Canvas courses consist of announcements, modules, discussions, assignments, quizzes…. So many things. Each has dates and settings that instructors need to set to begin the term, or to adjust them as the course progresses. How do they control these tasks? They have to click on each item individually, and sometimes, drill down at several levels. Click. Click. Click.
This is not the best use of instructors’ time, and has the potential of fragmented course design and poor organization. Wouldn’t it be nice if instructors could see all items, with settings and dates in one page to make meaningful adjustments?
Now, they can!
Adjust-All HQ allows instructors to organize materials and activities clearly and cohesively, seeing relationships between availability dates across items in the course. They can evaluate their course setup and design and:
– see how material are sequenced and if there is consistency.
– review course structure that facilitates collaborative learning.
– examine the spacing of materials and verify that activities are building on each other.
– ensure better organized class activities.
– verify effective scheduling of material.
– change multiple items in bulk, at once.
Instructors can review the dates and settings of course activities, at a glance, and make adjustments from one page:
– set announcements to show on a specific date from one page.
– change due, available from and until dates/times for everything.
– change quiz show and hide answer dates/times.
– change announcement, module, assignment, discussion, quiz dates/times.
– shift due dates for an item, including for all sections and groups, at once (i.e. from Monday to Friday).
– remove all dates from all items in a course, as needed, to start fresh.
– populate all dates in a course with new dates at once (i.e. due, available from, until, lock on, etc.).
– override all existing dates in your course with new defaults with a click or skip existing dates.
The value of Adjust-All HQ is not limited to bulk adjustments of dates. You can also. . . .
– mute or unmute assignments, discussions or quizzes in bulk from one view, without opening every single item.
– delete assignments, quizzes, discussions, modules or announcements from course from a single, convenient location.
– filter items by type to adjust– assignments, modules, announcements, quizzes or assignments.
– filter items by groups or sections to make adjustments to items assigned to specific students, instead of everyone.
– assign unique availability dates to assignments, discussions or quizzes for different sections or groups in your class.
As a non-profit corporation, Etudes, Inc. can offer education software applications at low-cost, stable pricing. Our only constituents are you, the educators, and your students using our services and technologies.
Interested in letting your instructors give Adjust-All HQ a try?
This is not a limited trial. You get to try the complete application! Once installed in your Canvas, Adjust-All HQ is available in all the courses in your system. It is listed with a link titled “Adjust All” on the left menu. Not visible to students.